With the 2014 Inaugural Ottawa Fury FC Season nearly underway, its time for the stadium rules to be established. We received this document following discussion between the Ottawa Fury FC and supporters group. It will likely govern the supporters section at both Carleton University and at Lansdowne Park.
Stadium Guidelines and Rules
We welcome you to the Ottawa Fury FC Supporters Section! Supporters are an important part of soccer culture and create a great atmosphere for everyone involved! We want to make clear a few guidelines and rules for your behaviour while in the stadium to ensure a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience for everyone in our #FuryFamily.
Guidelines are suggested behaviours. Stadium ushers may at times be asked to remind customers of the guidelines. Repeated offences will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.
- Enjoy standing respectfully. Do not block anyone’s view of the product.
- Wave flags only at the beginning of the game, at intermission, and for the television cameras.
- Respect the visiting team and fans. Do not taunt them.
- Supporters section is general admittance but you may be asked to move by ticket holder.
- Do make noise during stops in play or when being recorded.
Rules will be enforced. If you break a rule ushers will be asked to escort you out of the stadium. Further disciplinary measures may be taken, including the loss of season tickets.
- Do not swear.
- Do not make obscene gestures.
- Do not set off flares, pyrotechnics, or use colourful displays.
- Do not appear drunk or under the influence of alcohol.
- Do not sing songs under copyright (nursery rhymes are recommended).
Thank you for being a loyal customer of the Ottawa Fury FC and respecting the Stadium Guidelines and Rules.